Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production

Wow. This was pretty stressful.

1. Really the only thing that went right was the fact that I have a TON of sources because everyone is talking about Trump
2. Challenges: I had NO IDEA how extensive that second blog post was, so I only did eight sources so that I didn't have a mental breakdown. But I have a bunch more. Also I was kinda forced to procrastinate (see below)
3. I still think next week will go well because I have lots of detail and sources and pre-production work done so this should really almost write itself.
4. My eyes are bugging out of my skull because I was forced into procrastination until today (do you have any idea how time-consuming the weekend of a spring philanthropy is? Because I sure didn't) but I'm okay right now. Barely. It's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment