Thursday, April 7, 2016

Peer Review for Rhiannon Bauer

Here I reviewed Rhiannon's blog post on all her sources about the new bill in North Carolina regarding transgendered bathrooms.

I selected the peer review activity making a research recommendation on her list of sources.

I think I helped because there was one section of her post that I was unclear on, and I think that if I was unclear on it then other people were too. By reading my recommendation to elaborate on some of her sources, she'll know that other people see what I see and be able to make her project more clear in general.

From Student's Guide, I looked at section 5: use of sources, to evaluate Rhiannon's sources and their authors and hosts. Thinking about that helped me decide what advice to offer as far as changes that should be made to the source list.

I really liked how she incorporated some more viral content (We just need to pee selfies) and lots of different multimedia in her sources. Mine were mostly print and video, which I think is fitting because my genre is essay but it's happening right now. I think we both have the time period in common which is good, it allows me to see where she's coming from in a sense. Overall I think she has a really solid start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment