Friday, April 22, 2016

Editorial Report 13b

More things changed. Let's look at them!

1. So content changed in that there is now less of it in the end. I didn't add much more of a conclusion because I felt like the way it concluded itself was pretty money in the first place. I hope I'm right about that.

2. Form changed because I really just moved some things around- I split the last paragraph in half and made half of it my introduction and adapted the last half to be the conclusion. Since the conclusion didn't really exist in the first place, I'll just share the whole last paragraph and then show you how it became my conclusion, since in the last post I just showed you the how the first part became my introduction.

Original Last Paragraph


Last Paragraph turned conclusion

No comments:

Post a Comment