Saturday, February 27, 2016

My Major

In this post I'll be discussing the different ideas surrounding my major.

1. Students in my department can do many things but the main idea is that they go on to law school to learn how to analyze a case and argue for or against a point.

2. Generally, people in this field become defense or litigation lawyers.

3. Wow that's a long story. But the general idea is that my whole life I have loved to argue my point and let people know that they're wrong and every reason why they are wrong. I'm incredibly passionate about righting any sort of wrong done to people or groups, especially groups that I tend to be a part of. Recently my increasing rate and intensity of conflict with "brother" Dean Saxton and pursuit of having him removed from campus has led me to realize that this may be what I was made for.

4.  To be honest, lawyers aren't terribly exciting. I can't think of anyone (other than OJ Simpson's not-so-recent trial involving Rob Kardashian) in the field of law who is very interesting, because that's not what excites me. It's the doing what lawyers do that excites me. However, I did find a source which led me to the top ranked lawyers of 2016. Here are three of those lawyers:

5. Here are three leading scholarly journals in the field of law that I was able to find, most published online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment