Thursday, May 5, 2016

Peer Review of James Fusaro

LAST PEER REVIEW EVER AHHHHHH *smashes flower pot with a broomstick*


  • James Fusaro- English 109H Project 4 Draft
  • I'm making a recommendation about form!
  • I think I helped because while he uses form well, there are lots more things he could do with it so I'm suggesting that instead of making it purely him talking at a screen, he could keep the audio from that and recreate visuals of his struggles and successes which is what I'm doing. Also, he could have a script so the tone isn't so casual. Casual is good, but it's more of a storytelling at this point. 
  • I think my suggestion from student's guide comes from evidence- it's more unconventional but personal experience is totally evidence, which I made use of in my last project and this one. He should show himself walking through these steps and learning, failing, and then succeeding. It would add a lot. 
  • Like James said, I think he covered the content really well. If I can do that with his content success and my visual ideas, I'll be doing great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment