Thursday, May 5, 2016

Editorial Report 15a

Things changed, let's talk about it!

1. Content only changed a little, there were some places that I didn't like my word choice so I edited that just a tad. Nothing special.

2. Form did a complete 180 because I actually recorded this yay! I sat down, put on some clothing that doesn't look like I'm about to get on an airplane and did my talking portion of the video. Of course this was the easy part, but at least I got it out of the way...24 hours before the due date. I can do this.

Also, I'd like to apologize if the video quality isn't super sharp, I only have my laptop (and my phone, which I tried- it's worse) so I'm trying to edit it but further than that I can't do anything about it.

Original Content


NEW Content!

Also, it says the video is still being processed because I literally just now uploaded it. So hopefully I don't get any peer reviews in like the next 30 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment